Got tagged by Abhipraya yesterday. have to write 7 random things about myself. ok, so here goes
7 random things about myself: (brace yourself, i’ve chosen the most pretentious ones 😉 )
1. If he’d been alive, Saadat Hassan Manto, is the writer i would’ve loved to meet. not to talk/ discuss/know him better. just sit and get drunk with him.
2. i hate bloggers who include their caste in their profile. “tam bram” is the most commonly found one. bloody casteist assholes.
3. i now wish i had taken hockey more seriously while i was playing. i miss the grounds now.
4. there was a time in my life when i wanted to run away from home. i had zeroed in on Gangtok as the place furthest from home. did not make it tho’.
5. when i got married into this artistically and academically inclined family, i was hugely relieved (and secretly proud) that i’d at least one skill (photography) where i could hold my own
6. i used to have a friend who was exactly like me, and the friendship went bust. now when i come across someone who is too much like me, i unconsciously start erecting fences 😦
7. I cry every time i hear the reunion song from ‘Yadoon ki Baraat’. (and i married a guy who’s not even seen the film!!)
now for the rules:
1) You have to tag 7 people
2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they’ve been tagged
4) Say who tagged you.
prob is , i don’t know many bloggers who would do this. so please feel free to take it up! and leave a comment here, so that i can read it up too 🙂