*with all due credit to Walt Whitman.
So I’ve got a few things to say.
Whoa! that feels good.
2. To all my friends who have generously given me space in these irritating times, a zillion thanks. thanks for not pelting me with unsolicited advice. thanks for responding only when i asked for it. and thank you for ever for lending a sympathetic ear to my frequent cribbing. you don’t know how much i appreciate this!
3. to all those pregnancy nazi’s hounding me with phone calls, i have this to say: stop your nonsensical stories. all i want is some peace and quiet. i don’t want to spend nights brooding about death-defying labour room antics. spare me the details. IF i need advice, i’ll ask for it. until then, rude as it may sound, i’ll repeat what i once wrote on my hostel room wall: Interference is Unacceptable. so please sod off.
4. under circumstances, i am really well. my laptop’s come alive, the internet is connected (thanks for the prodding, J) and there are still some unread books in the world.
5. i’ve not picked up my camera in over a month. ok, i’m not really that well.
6. its good to be back. hope you all are doing great.