- Photoset: doodledrawer: Some years ago, i had spent months trying to create some “interactive gender... tmblr.co/ZTCFAwlQYABZ 2 days ago
- Photoset: Frittata using leftover pasta. Made by K. tmblr.co/ZTCFAwlJvPWR 3 days ago
- Photo: cupcakes, made by K, with star sprinkles tmblr.co/ZTCFAwlEvaHd 4 days ago
- India’s Best City For Biryani Is… - samraadeni: Me: IT’S HYDERABAD IT’S HYDERABAD IT’S THE BEST THE BEST I... tmblr.co/ZTCFAwlEuAao 4 days ago
- Social gatherings suck my life tmblr.co/ZTCFAwktfojQ 1 week ago
A photo-poster that i did (and liked) after a long time.
Made a mini-trip to Edakal caves today, with K, and two lovely ladies. A fine day, with pictures, beautiful light, laughter, treks, and fascinating 5000 year-old rock etchings.
A crowd of visitors moving towards the exit at the Botanical Gardens, Ooty, on a summer evening. Mostly an opportunity for me to play with the shutter speed on my camera after a long time.
A group of village women launched a venture to sell diyas (lamps) during festive season. A behind-the-scene-look at the creative process.